Are you ready for our tactical paintball range? Our range is built to bring the John Wick out of anyone. @justpaintballuk #tippmanntmc @7th_Rise
A glorious spring morning on the River Fal. Fresh from an overnight bushcraft camp and breakfast cooked over an open fire.
The Bear Grylls Survival Academy are just off for their 2-star canoe assessment. Their lead instructor isn’t half-bad though. Good luck team.
@beargryllssurvivalacademy lead instructor Norts making canoeing look easy! #beargrylls #canoeing
Gepostet von Canoe Cornwall am Sonntag, 31. März 2019
You’ll always know there are fish about when you see a seal appear from beneath your canoe. Here he is again on my favourite fishing ground. The only thing is that you also know that the fish won’t be interested in your bait when they know that there are bigger things to deal with. Still I’d rather be out here with Mr. Seal and catch nothing…
We have company!
Gepostet von Canoe Cornwall am Donnerstag, 6. September 2018
Port Elliot festival had its highlights, and here is a cherished one, shared to us from the Port Elliot website from our 2018. The creek on the Anthony House grounds is quite marvelous when the tide is in.
The scorched banks amd people swimming serve as a reminder of what a wonderfully warm summer 2018 was. Thank you Lisa for sending this to us.
Final planning for Canoe Sweden?? 2018 expedition with 10 excited adventures!
What an adventure the Vikings were at the Port Elliot festival. Along with their Viking ways came Axe-throwing. It has to be the most satisfyng feeling in the world to see your axe spin through the air and embed into the solid Oak target board.
If you are interested in having a go, ask before booking your next Archery session and we can bring them along for a spin. If you have a party or stag/hen do coming up, get in touch about our mobile axe throwing activity.
- ‘I really enjoyed the whole day. Building shelters and lighting fires was fun’
- ‘Really enjoyed the course and bushcraft but would have liked it to have been longer’
- ‘The bushcraft was amazing, would love to do it again, this course has been a stepping stone in helping me to rebuild my life’
- ‘The bushcraft was very enjoyable and lot’s of fun. For the first time in a long time I felt like a person and not only a mother’
- ‘The bushcraft day was fantastic. I loved being outdoors , loved building shelters and firelighting. I was out of my comfort zone but made to feel at ease. Loved it. Thank you so much Maisie and Jay.’
- ‘Bushcraft was a fantastic experience. Jay was passionate which was passed onto the group.’
- ‘The bushcraft day was brilliant, funny, knowledgeable, stepped out of my comfort zone. Amazing day! Thanks to Maisie and Jay’
- ‘I got to overcome some guilt and felt a sense of security because I was made to feel very comfortable. If it wasn’t for the help of childcare I wouldn’t have been able to come. The den building helped me to enjoy life again. This course has given me a new lease of life!’
- ‘Was concerned at first that I wouldn’t fit in with the group. I had fun and a great laugh and would definitely do it all again. Very positive experience.’
- ‘The energy and smiles that they came back with after their Bushcraft session was wonderful to see and made the refuge team quite envious.’
- ‘I really enjoyed it, it was a good group and fun’
- ‘Enjoyed the whole day, loads of fun and loads of laughs…did not enjoy the water soaking though’
- ‘Had a great day, something I’m definitely interested in doing again’
Thank you to everyone. Placed here for all to enjoy.
Sometimes the moment comes when you least expect it. This weekend it happened early morning on the River Fal, as I was preparing to meet the scouts for their paddling expedition. A calm moodiness to the day, with low hanging fog over the estuary. Was the day going to be sunny or was the land to be shrouded in breathless tranquil pillows of mist.
Either way it was always going to be perfect.
The beauty of the woods in early May is always a pleasure to behold. Bluebells and sunlight through the canopy make for a calming surreal experience.
In this wonderful setting, we had the pleasure of working with a talented group of women today on a ladies-only bushcraft session. They brought so much life experience and laughter to the woods. What a fab group! The ladies gave some wonderful feedback which deserves to be shared as a reflection of what a difference a change of environment will do. We appreciate your words, thank you.
- Bushcraft day yesterday was fantastic,. Loved being outdoors, loved building shelters and fire. I was out of my comfort zone but made to feel at ease and comfortable. Loved it. 🙂 Thank you so much Jay and Maisie’
- ‘The den building helped me to enjoy life again. Gave me a new lease of life’
- ‘Brilliant, funny, knowledgeable, stepped out of my comfort zone. Amazing day. Thanks to Maisie and Jay. Thank you.’
- ‘Fantastic experience. Jay was passionate which was passed onto the group. It went so quickly, I would have liked to have stayed longer and perhaps included cooking over the fire.’
- ‘I was concerned at first that I wouldn’t fit in with the group, but I had fun and a great laugh and I would definitely do it again. Very positive.’