Click the image and zoom in. You’ll get to see the arching back of a dolphin spotted on our latest trip.
New season, new signs. Mevagissey guided kayak tours are having a facelift for the new season.
Get up early and visit us down at the quayside. Or if you like to lay in bed in the mornings, browse and book online for tomorrow’s opening day.
Everyone likes something new on their summer holidays. Well, book your Mevagissey guided kayak tour now and be the first to paddle our brand new fleet of kayaks. We’ve got doubles, singles, blues, oranges, reds, greens and yellows. How very stylish your summer holiday photos will be this year.
Canoe Cornwall is expanding it’s business this summer 2021. The Mevagissey guided kayak tours office will be opening it’s fleet of sit-on-top kayaks to families, friends and corporate bookings from 2nd August 2021.
How to book
You can book and pay for your tour online directly at Mevagissey guided kayak tours.
Last day of the school holidays! A fantastic day in the woods with Canoe Cornwall, we hit targets and bales, sat round the fire, got muddy, smiled and laughed. We’ll be back again soon. Thanks for a great day.
Give a woman a bow and she’ll conquer the world!!! Wonderful day of fire building, archery and spear throwing in the woods with Canoe Cornwall…! Thank you all!!!!
A big thank you to all those who attended our fun and rewarding canoe day picking rubbish from the banks of the Fal, and to all those unrecognised others who do this every time they go out.
Of course our once a year Fal litter pick isn’t enough to keep the pristine environment of the River Fal free from rubbish. Our aim however is to win the hearts and minds of other water users and visitors to not let that crisp bag fall out of the pocket or drinks can to float away with the tide.
What an adventure the Vikings were at the Port Elliot festival. Along with their Viking ways came Axe-throwing. It has to be the most satisfyng feeling in the world to see your axe spin through the air and embed into the solid Oak target board.
If you are interested in having a go, ask before booking your next Archery session and we can bring them along for a spin. If you have a party or stag/hen do coming up, get in touch about our mobile axe throwing activity.
Trelissick gardens Pill Farm is a gem of a place to visit, when combined with adventure, the midnight stars and the excitement of torch light games, it becomes a magical place full of wonder.
To book our Pill Farm summer camp, visit the Pill Farm page and read all about it.
- ‘I really enjoyed the whole day. Building shelters and lighting fires was fun’
- ‘Really enjoyed the course and bushcraft but would have liked it to have been longer’
- ‘The bushcraft was amazing, would love to do it again, this course has been a stepping stone in helping me to rebuild my life’
- ‘The bushcraft was very enjoyable and lot’s of fun. For the first time in a long time I felt like a person and not only a mother’
- ‘The bushcraft day was fantastic. I loved being outdoors , loved building shelters and firelighting. I was out of my comfort zone but made to feel at ease. Loved it. Thank you so much Maisie and Jay.’
- ‘Bushcraft was a fantastic experience. Jay was passionate which was passed onto the group.’
- ‘The bushcraft day was brilliant, funny, knowledgeable, stepped out of my comfort zone. Amazing day! Thanks to Maisie and Jay’
- ‘I got to overcome some guilt and felt a sense of security because I was made to feel very comfortable. If it wasn’t for the help of childcare I wouldn’t have been able to come. The den building helped me to enjoy life again. This course has given me a new lease of life!’
- ‘Was concerned at first that I wouldn’t fit in with the group. I had fun and a great laugh and would definitely do it all again. Very positive experience.’
- ‘The energy and smiles that they came back with after their Bushcraft session was wonderful to see and made the refuge team quite envious.’
- ‘I really enjoyed it, it was a good group and fun’
- ‘Enjoyed the whole day, loads of fun and loads of laughs…did not enjoy the water soaking though’
- ‘Had a great day, something I’m definitely interested in doing again’
Thank you to everyone. Placed here for all to enjoy.